1. What is your hometown? Grand Forks, ND
2. What is your job title at WPRD? Facilities Supervisor
3. How long have you worked for WPRD? Since January 2010
4. What are you most excited about at the new Williston ARC? I'm excited for the ARC to be a game changer for our city.
5. What is your favorite hobby/activity? Reffing Hockey
6. What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving
7. Family? My wife Kelsy and son Owen, Dogs Ellie and Marvin
8. What is your favorite sports team? College Hockey, UND 9. What is the most interesting thing about you? I love learning new things.
Fulltime Maintenance and Lifeguards wanted!
Check out more opportunities on our Employment tab below!
Fee: $5.00 per Car
When: November 30-December 31, 2013
Where: Spring Lake Park Event Calander
-Adult Winter Volleyball begins January 6, 2013 with a team fee of $200/$150 (Mondays). Registration Deadline is December 27, 2013.
-K-2nd Grade Basketball Session 2 begins January 4, 2014. Registration Deadline is January 3, 2014.
-3-6th Grade Boys Basketball begins January 6, 2014. Registration Deadline is January 2, 2014.
-Early Bird Golf Course Memberships are now available for purchase at WPRD.
Williston Parks & Recreation District
P.O. Box 1153
1002 11th St. West
Williston, ND 58802
Phone: (701)-774-WPRD (9773)